Advanced Pot-Limit Omaha
Advanced Pot-Limit Omaha Volume I: Small Ball and Short-Handed Play
The Game of the Future has arrived! Are you ready to be its next big winner?
Poker is a fun game; it's even more fun when you win. And with Jeff Hwang as your guide, you will more than ever before.
What would the ideal poker game look like? Big pots, lots of action, and a game where you know way more than your competition. Master Advanced Pot-Limit Omaha, and this poker dream can become a money-machine reality.
You'll learn all there is to know about:
- Floating: An advanced bluffing technique, and the key to advanced play
- Advanced Concepts: The Stack-to-Pot Ratio (SPR), deep stack leverage, the positional disadvantage/advantage, and more
- Small Ball: A advanced strategy for exploiting your opponents in short-handed pots
- 3-Betting Before the Flop: A situation loose-aggressive (LAG) tactic
- Short-Handed Play: How to play in games played six-handed or less utilizing the Small Ball and 3-Betting strategies.
With over 200 hand examples and walkthroughs to reinforce the advanced skills, concepts, and strategies presented in this book, Advanced Pot Limit Omaha successfully breaks new ground and takes Omaha strategy to the next level. For those in the know, Pot-Limit Omaha will be a bonanza of riches, but you must act now if you want to get an extra jump on your opponents.
|Language||Written in English|
|Genre||Advanced Pot Limit Omaha|
|Difficult Level||For advanced users|
Do you have a question about this product or need help with making your order online at Pokerstore.nl?
Please call +31 40 230 1256 and get helped by one of our expert at our customer service during our office hours, send a WhatsApp message to +31 6 38 14 53 14 or send an email to email@example.com and we guarantee you a quick response.